As the Official Carrier for the 2014 ACI Airport Exchange, Airfrance & KLM will be offering event attendees the opportunity to take advantage of their exclusive discounted rate on flights booked to Paris. After you are fully registered, we shall send a formal confirmation outlining information on how to save up to 15% on your flights.
Delegates attending ACI Airport Exchange 2014 should be mindful of visa entry requirements prior to travelling to Paris. Travel and visa arrangements are the responsibility of the individual. For further information on the requirements from your country, please visit the following:
- For a list of countries that do and do not require a visa for travel to France click here.
- Find all the information you need about applying for a visa here.
Delegates requiring additional assistance or advice may contact:
Contact: Ms Ali Loving, Conference Executive, PPS Publications
PLEASE NOTE: In order to receive a Visa Invitation letter, you must register online for a Conference Delegate Pass or the Free Exhibition Pass.
Paris is the world's top tourist destination and a major European air and rail hub, easily accessible not just from within Europe but also from anywhere in the world.
For flight schedules and details of which airlines fly direct to Paris, please click here.
Information on how to book your flights with our Official Carrier and access the exclusive discounts will be communicated on your registration confirmation email. To register for the event, and to receive further information on how to book your flights, please click here.
International high speed trains connect Paris with many of the capital cities across Europe.
- Eurostar connects Paris and Lille to London via the Channel Tunnel, and Lille to Brussels.
- TGV connects Paris to Luxembourg City, Lille to Brussels, Paris to Turin and Milan and Paris to Figueres.
- TGV Lyria links Paris to Geneva and Zurich.
- ICE connects Paris to Frankfurt and Munich.
- Talgo du Jour (Mare Nostrum) links Montpellier to Barcelona and continues south to Valencia and Murcia.
For rail fares, schedules, ticketing and reservations click here.
- From Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport: 30 min by car
- From Paris-Orly Airport: 35 min by car
DAY TRIP TO PARIS?
Just 30 minutes by car from Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris-Orly Airport and Gare du Nord why not make a day trip to visit the exhibition.
Day trip return options include:
Paris is known as the city of light, and offers something to illuminate even the most seasoned traveller's imagination. Iconic architecture is complemented by historic parks, unique shops and famed galleries, all located within walking distance of the romantic river Seine. From Montmartre to Le Marais, the Eiffel Tower to the Louvre, Paris is a destination unlike any other.
With more to offer than ever before at ACI Airport Exchange 2014 – we are delighted to share this event with one of the world's most vibrant and exciting cities.
For our top tips to make the most of your time in Paris click here.