The term “PPS Publications Ltd” or “Airport Exchange” or “AirportExchange.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Airport Exchange is a trading style of PPS Publications Ltd and is a conference/exhibition organised on behalf of ACI EUROPE & ACI ASIA-PACIFIC.
These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding contract between you and PPS Publications Ltd.
PPS Publications Ltd
3a Gatwick Metro Centre
Tel: +44 1293 783851
Fax: +44 1293 782959
Email: contact us here
Company Registration Number: 2752801
UK VAT Registration Number: 538957292
Dutch VAT No: NL 810829708 B01
Pricing and descriptions
Prices for attendance to the conference are stated on the secure payment form that you complete.
The price that you pay will be confirmed with you prior to taking payment, this will be confirmed by email upon successful completion of a booking. If you choose to make a payment by bank transfer (option available through booking form), payment must reach us within 14 days of making a booking, or prior to the event.
Please ensure that you select the correct registration type.
Any bookings that are placed under the incorrect price category will be re charged at the correct fee.
Some goods will be available to collect on the first day of the show. This will be detailed by email prior to the event.
Free Exhibition Passes
Anyone registering for the free exhibition passes will not be permitted access into the Airport Exchange conferences, or the social events. To be entitled access to the conferences and the social events, please register as conference delegate here.
Order errors and cancellations
All places are subject to availability.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Cancellation policy for Conference bookings
We must receive all cancellations in writing prior to the event. The following information indicates the time scale and monies due for different cancellation periods:
ACI Airport Exchange 2015, Istanbul, 8 – 10 December 2015
- Prior to 16 October 2015 – full refund/no payment due.
- Post 16 October 2015 – no refund/full payment due. (Substitutions can be made in writing up to seven days prior to the event.)
Methods of Payment
You can make a secure payment by credit card using our Secure Server.
You can pay using the following credit cards:
- VISA Debit/Delta
- American Express*
* Please note, if you are paying in €’s via American Express, a 2% credit card handling fee will apply.
All of the credit card information sent to PPS Publications Ltd travels through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) which encrypts your information to keep it secure.
It is in our interest to resolve any complaints as soon as they occur.
We will personally deal with all complaints as soon as possible, acknowledging your complaint within 48 hours and keeping you informed of our progress during the complaints procedure.
If you have a complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us.
By subscribing to the airport exchange conference newsletter, you agree to receiving relevant news and information from our partners, if you do not wish to hear from our industry partners, please contact us for removal.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You need to be at least 18 years old to be a customer.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.