The best conferences in the business, by the industry, for the industry
Combining all of ACI's specialist conferences, this year's programmes (developed in close collaboration with ACI EUROPE's technical committees) are set to provide a fantastic learning experience, bringing together the foremost experts in their fields to share knowledge and expertise, as well as best practice case studies from airports across both Asia and Europe as well as speakers from outside the sector to provide fresh input and alternative approaches.
At certain points the conference streams will come together also to debate topics which should get input from different airport and airline departments.
5 Innovative Conference Programmes Announced
Combining all of ACI's specialist conferences, this year's programmes (developed in close collaboration with ACI EUROPE and ACI APAC's technical committees) are set to provide a fantastic learning experience, bringing together the foremost experts in their fields to share knowledge and expertise, and offer delegates insight and solutions to the key industry issues facing the sector, as well as best-practice case studies from airports across both Asia and Europe.
The conferences for 2013 are:
- Airport Development and Environment
- Security and Border Control
- Airport Operations
- IT, Facilitation and Customer Service Conference
- The 1st ACI Digital Engagement Summit
New for 2013 – Sessions dedicated to Hamad International Airport to be integrated into each conference stream
A session on Doha's new airport will be integrated into each of the four conference streams so DIA airport officials and key partners have the opportunity to explain the story behind the choices they made in their areas of responsibility for the new airport. These sessions will be integrated across the Security, Airport Development, Airport Operations and IT, Facilitation and Customer Service conference streams.
Exhibition Seminar Theatre
Visit the Seminar Theatre on the exhibition floor where leading suppliers will outline their vision for airports beyond 2020, covering four key areas:
- Airport Development and Environment
- Baggage Advancements
- IT and Systems
The Keynote Arena
The highly popular Keynote Arena will return in Doha, and we have set aside a large conference room at the Qatar National Convention Centre where over two conference days a number of the air-transport sectors' most influential figures will deliver keynote addresses relating to our theme of "Beyond Airports 2020", as well as the latest developments, strategies and lesson learned across their business.
You can definitely expect one of the keynote presentation to come from:
- H.E. Akbar Al Baker, Chief Executive Officer, Doha International Airport and Qatar Airways
Who Should Attend?
This is a must-attend event for senior and middle management from airports, airlines, regulators, ground handlers, architects, consultancies and suppliers with responsibilities for the following areas and more...
Security / Planning / Operations / Airfield / Ground Operations / Ground Handling / Winter Services / Environment / Airside / Technology / Information Systems / E-Commerce / Passenger Processing / Procurement / RFID / Facilitation / Project Delivery / Master Planning / Network Planning / PRMs / Marketing / Policy / Training / Customer Service / Wildlife Control / Baggage Processing / Maintenance / Design / Financial / Check-in / Automation / Technical / Engineering / Safety / Capacity / Commercial / Human Resources
Reasons to Attend
- Expected attendance of more than 2,000 decision-makers for the worldwide community of air transport stakeholders
- Five individually tailored conference programmes to meet the demands of many areas of expertise, plus the Keynote Arena
- Three workshops on baggage, commercial development and airport design
- Pick and choose conference sessions to create your own unique agenda
- Six tours of the new Hamad International Airport to meet specific areas of interest
- Large exhibition hall showcasing leading products and services
- Free passes to view showcasing companies, and presentations from the Exhibition Seminar Theatre
- A luxurious evening social programme to maximise networking
- See firsthand the exponential growth of Qatar
- Speaker presentations provided to delegates post-event
- Enhanced networking both before the event and onsite