The best conferences in the business, by the industry, for the industry
Combining all of ACI's specialist conferences, this year's programmes (developed in close collaboration with ACI EUROPE's technical committees) are set to provide a fantastic learning experience, bringing together the foremost experts in their fields to share knowledge and expertise, as well as best practice case studies from airports across both Asia and Europe as well as speakers from outside the sector to provide fresh input and alternative approaches.
ACI recognise the synergies between many of the airport and airline sectors and reflecting this, at certain points the conference streams will come together also to debate topics which should get input from different airport and airline departbments.
5 Innovative Conference Programmes Announced
Combining all of ACI's specialist conferences, this year's programmes (developed in close collaboration with ACI EUROPE and ACI APAC's technical committees) are set to provide a fantastic learning experience, bringing together the foremost experts in their fields to share knowledge and expertise, and offer delegates insight and solutions to the key industry issues facing the sector, as well as best-practice case studies from airports across both Asia and Europe.
The conferences for 2014 are:
- Airport Development and Environment Conference
- Security and Border Control Conference
- Airport Operations Conference
- Facilitation, IT and Customer Service Conference
- ACI Digital Engagement Summit
The Keynote Arena
The highly popular Keynote Arena will return in Paris, over two conference days the air-transport sectors' most influential figures will deliver keynote presentations addressing the latest developments, strategies and lesson learned across their business.
You can definitely expect one of the keynote presentations to come from:
- Augustin de Romanet, Chairman and CEO, Aéroports de Paris
To keep up to date on the programme announcements please subscribe to the Airport Exchange newsletter.
SESSIONS DEDICATED TO AÉROPORTS DE PARIS TO BE INTEGRATED INTO EACH CONFERENCE STREAM
Presenting this event with the partnership of Aéroports de Paris, conference programmes will be carefully curated and packed with innovative organisations delivering case studies and visions within sessions that each have unique formats to keep our audience engaged and to facilitate discussion among speakers and participants. Sessions dedicated to Aéroports de Paris facilities and developments will be integrated into each of the conference streams to provide Airport Exchange delegates with exclusive insight into our host's strategies and approaches.
(Full conference programmes to be announced shortly).
Who Should Attend?
This is a must-attend event for senior and middle management from airports, airlines, regulators, ground handlers, architects, consultancies and suppliers with responsibilities for the following areas and more...
Security / Planning / Operations / Airfield / Ground Operations / Ground Handling / Winter Services / Environment / Airside / Technology / Information Systems / E-Commerce / Passenger Processing / Procurement / RFID / Facilitation / Project Delivery / Master Planning / Network Planning / PRMs / Marketing / Policy / Training / Customer Service / Wildlife Control / Baggage Processing / Maintenance / Design / Financial / Check-in / Automation / Technical / Engineering / Safety / Capacity / Commercial / Human Resources
Exhibition Seminar Theatre
Visit the Seminar Theatre on the exhibition floor where leading suppliers will outline their technologies, services and vision, covering four key areas:
- Airport Development and Environment
- Baggage Advancements
- IT and Systems
Reasons to Attend
- Expected attendance of more than 2,000 decision-makers for the worldwide community of air transport stakeholders
- Five individually tailored conference programmes to meet the demands of many areas of expertise, plus the Keynote Arena
- Pick and choose conference sessions to create your own unique agenda
- Exclusive tours of Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport and Paris-Orly Airport to meet specific areas of interest
- Major exhibition hall showcasing leading products and services
- Free passes to view showcasing companies, and presentations from the Exhibition Seminar Theatre
- A luxurious evening social programme to maximise networking
- See firsthand Aéroports de Paris development and Horizon 2018 plans
- Speaker presentations provided to delegates post-event
- Enhanced networking both before the event and onsite